Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business. We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of "jargon" and written in plain English.
These are the key factors which determine our policy of Treating Customers Fairly
- You can be confident that you are dealing with a firm which holds the fair treatment of our customers as central to our corporate culture
- Products and services marketed and offered in the retail market are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Our customers are provided with clear transparent information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where we offer a quotation or information to our customers, it will be suitable to their needs and will take into account their individual circumstances.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed to change products, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- We will ensure that any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner.
Your feedback is important to us. We want to know whether your experience of us lives up to your expectations.
If you have any feedback, good or bad, let us know, because your views are vital to helping us improve our service to you in the future.
To send us your feedback, please click on the link below and send us your thoughts or call us on any of the numbers provided below:
Tel No: 0845 052 4622 - 01823 326636 - 01925 655850 - 07970566028 - 07769898861